Laser Welding / Soldering
Laser welding allows for perfect seams and when creating custom jewelry as well as doing jewelry repairs it is imperative for all joints to be perfect ! The word LASER is an acronym for "Light Amplification by the Stimulated Emission of Radiation" which produces a focused beam of light that melts a minute area of metal without having to heat the entire piece of jewelry . The benefit of this technology is that welds can be made in very small areas to very small components those components are held by hand while looking though a stereo-microscope into the welding chamber and then joined without damaging heat sensitive materials such as gemstones. When joining pieces with a torch solder is used when joining pieces with a laser welder the actual metal the piece is made of is used to weld the pieces together therefor not producing a solder seam once parts are laser welded together the join is undetectable making the piece of jewelry look seamless the way your piece of jewelry should look. JD3 uses the best technology available to design, manufacture and repair your jewelry.
JD3 Jewelry & Gemstones
109 Shadeland Ave. Lansdowne, PA 19050 US
- Rings, Engagement Rings, Diamond Rings
- Wedding Rings, Men's Wedding Bands
- Buy and Sell Diamond, Diamond Jewelry
- We buy Precious Metals
- The Price of Gold is up, Time to Sell?
- The Price of Silver is up, Time to Sell?
- Platinum, Diamond, Silver, Gold Necklaces
- Platinum, Diamond, Silver, Gold Pendants
- Platinum, Diamond, Silver, Gold Earrings
- Platinum, Diamond, Silver, Gold Bracelets
- Jewelry and Watch Repair
- Diamond, Silver, Gold, Platinum