The art of hand engraving is the process in which a hardened , shaped and sharpened piece of steel called a “graver “ is pushed through a metal surface to create. This is done by one of three methods. By hand pressure with a push graver, with a small hammer and and chisel or pneumatically. Which ever method is used hand engraving looks amazingwhen done correctly by a skilled engraver.
JD3 Jewelry & Gemstones
109 Shadeland Ave. Lansdowne, PA 19050 US
- Rings, Engagement Rings, Diamond Rings
- Wedding Rings, Men's Wedding Bands
- Buy and Sell Diamond, Diamond Jewelry
- We buy Precious Metals
- The Price of Gold is up, Time to Sell?
- The Price of Silver is up, Time to Sell?
- Platinum, Diamond, Silver, Gold Necklaces
- Platinum, Diamond, Silver, Gold Pendants
- Platinum, Diamond, Silver, Gold Earrings
- Platinum, Diamond, Silver, Gold Bracelets
- Jewelry and Watch Repair
- Diamond, Silver, Gold, Platinum